Wednesday 17 January 2007

Teddy P


Just thought I would include a picture of my teddy, which one of my nurses decided to "put him to bed" in a hospital bed pan no less and tuck him in with incontinence sheets! She has tried to think of nearly every detail - including over the bed sign, saying "NBM" (Nil By Mouth), a patient ID wrist-band, a pink sponge for mouth care, and a nurse call button. She did all this whilst I was asleep one day, and so when I woke up I was rather surprised to find him! My nurse was a bit mad, but very lovely and she said she thought it would cheer me up a bit. It certainly did that! So thank you sweet funny nurse x x

1 comment:

Cally said...

All nurses should have bear makeover skills for patient morale.

Oops about my text earlier, I accidentally sent it to MrP but he didn't think to mention it (or forward it to you) so I didn't know you'd not received it.

Ok, must read your next post now. x