Monday 22 January 2007

Green light for treatment!

Yippeee! My I'm a happy girl today, as have been given the green light to go ahead and have my treatment tomorrow. I had a blood test this morning and although my white cell count isn't the best it could be, they feel its at a safe enough level for me to have Infliximab, so I am VERY happy. I know it seems silly getting all excited about having some treatment, but it means a hell of a lot to me, because it will hopefully mean that I will start feeling better again (I have been going even more downhill these past 3-4 days with severe pain, nausea, severe loss of appetite, and a million zillion trips to the loo). So hooray for groovy blood test results! Love ya xx

1 comment:

Cally said...

How are you feeling after the treatment, did it go smothly, I do hope so as I know it can be rough on you at times. Sending you good thoughts xxx