Saturday 30 December 2006

Newly discovered gorgeous big sis!

Wow, this is definitely turning out to be the season for being jolly, for I have been blessed twice already, with the discovery of two extremely special people in my life. Not only is my supercus the bestest cus I could ever wish for, but now his delightful best friend CBB has become my new adopted big sister! And I have never had a sister before. Yippee! How lucky am I! I feel totally brimming with family love now and my heart is practically bursting out of my chest (and no not my boobies!) it is growing at such a fast rate with all that sweet loving. My new sis is everything I would wish for in a big sis - absolutely beautiful both inside and out, extremely talented in lots of ways, but particularly in the arty/crafty sense and design sense as she is always creating and making stuff and is just so COOL. On top of that she has the heart of an angel and is wonderfully receptive and sensitive and understanding, is so funny and just sooo lovely. I love her to bits already. THANK YOU GORGEOUS SIS, I LOVE YOU! XXXXXXXX

No comments: