Friday 29 December 2006

Brimming with special family love for Supercus!

I hope none of you mind me going on about how utterly warm and fuzzy I feel right now, because I have finally found someone in my family who loves and respects me, and who doesn't seem to expect anything in return and I just want to shout it from the roof tops! There's no pay back, no debt, just pure love and warmth. He is my super duper wonderful cousin and I am going to call him my supercus, or SC for short. You may wonder why I have only just made this discovery, and you would be right to in a way, because it may seem very weird to not properly know your cousin when you are in your late 20s. But some of you may understand that some family members are just not close to hand to get to know, or maybe when you meet once or twice a year at family occasions, you or they are not in the correct frame of mind, or even have the right maturity to talk about stuff on a deeper, getting to know level. But in my mind none of that matters because now we are both at the RIGHT time to want to know each other, and can choose whether we want to be in each other's company or not, or choose whether to phone the other for a chat, and wow it feels nice. It feels lovely actually.

I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful person my SC is, and we have a connection that I never knew could ever exist. He already means more to me than I could ever express in words. I never knew family love could feel so utterly fabulous. But long may it continue! Here's to fabulous cousins! Oooh, I'm all gooey and fuzzy still. I LOVE YOU SO UTTERLY BUTTERLY SUPERCUS x x X X x x

No comments: