Thursday 28 December 2006

Lovely healing stuff


As you may or may not have gathered, I am a complementary therapist and as a result I love all things to do with healing and health. So I am always seeking new products which I can either use in my own therapy/treatment room, on my own clients, or that I can sell. This coming new year I am hoping to start my own website selling products which I hope will appeal both to other therapists and the general public. So gradually you might see more pictures of items that I have acquired. If any of you are intersted in buying any of the items you see, then just let me know. Otherwise, I hope you don't get too bored of seeing stuff that I like on here. I need some more healing stuff myself seeing as I need to heal that wound of mine, and am using my crystals to help me. Might have to go and visit another therapist too to help me along the way and get me back on the right track. Its mad, but although I seem to be able to make many of my own clients better, I never seem to be able to do it for myself. Oh well, I guess it is always harder to do that. Happy healing to everyone!

No comments: