Tuesday 3 April 2007

Cliveden and Ewan McGregor!

Here are some pics of a National Trust place called Cliveden in Buckinghamshire. It is situated next to the River Thames and is one of my favourite places. Unfortunately on the day I went the weather was a bit grey, but in my opinion it still didn't spoil its beauty. PLUS when we walked back up the steep path from the Thames, I was absolutely stunned to see Ewan McGregor and his family coming towards us, and he said hello! We think there was a boat waiting for him with a picnic, as there were butlers all dressed up loading the boat up when we were buy the river.









And here is a real heron in the water
garden!

3 comments:

Cally said...

What a beautiful place, looks so peaceful, and I know how you love to have all that space, and green around you.... and moviestars!!!

Now, you know I'm not a fan of his but I'd still be chuffed to bump into him on a walk - hee hee. I'm amazed you didn't charm the family into taking you with them on the boat, that would have really made their boat trip fun. xxx

turtle said...

thanks for sharing photos of cliveden. I just bought "1,000 places to see before you die book" and then googled cliveden, the first entry. what a beautiful place.

turtle said...

thanks for sharing photos of cliveden. I just bought "1,000 places to see before you die book" and then googled cliveden, the first entry. what a beautiful place.